To start service, print the form, or fill it out electronically, and email it along with a copy of your drivers license.
If you are in the Lakeside Estates part of Paloma Creek, please use the form above, and email it. The following rates and information do not apply to the Lakeside Estates development; view the rates and information for Lakeside Estates (PDF).
One-Time Charges to Set Up Service
- Application Fee: $10
- Transfer Fee: $25
- Water Deposit: Will vary depending upon District.
- Water Deposit will be applied to a final bill if account is closed.
What to Expect on Your Bill
Extensions and Late Fees
- To request an extension, please email your request. In order to process your request for an extension, we must receive it in writing.
- To request a late fee waiver, please email your request to Ms. Linda Fangman.
Other Important Information
- Bills are mailed out on the 15th of every month and are always due by the 1st of every month.
- Payment must be received by 5 pm the day prior to the disconnect date noted on the late notice to avoid disconnection and a $60 schedule for termination fee.
- Mustang is not responsible for the postal service. Payment is processed on the date of receipt not the date it is post marked.
- Failure to receive bill does not exempt customers from receiving late fees or disconnection.
- View your account and pay online, you must have your account number and pin number to register online.
- Questions about our services, call 940-440-9561.